WHOLESALE AROMATHERAPY PROGRAMS
The Aromatherapy Place opened its doors on the Internet in 2001, making it one of the first aromatherapy websites on the worldwide web. Correspondingly, Australia’s most respected brand of Essential Oils, Essential Oil Blends and Additive Free Personal Care products were made available across the globe. Over the years, many of our Customers have used their knowledge of aromatherapy and their passion for Essential Oils to create business opportunities. If you are interested in starting you own aromatherapy business or blending aromatherapy products for friends & family, take advantage of one of our two Discount Programs.
To meet the specific needs of your business or hobby, The Aromatherapy Place offers two Discount Options:
- Standard Wholesale Discount Program: Designed for Customers who place their orders online or by phone and qualify for discounts of up to 30% off regular published prices at www.auroma.com. Product sizes under this program typically range from 10ml (1/3rd fl oz) to 100ml (3 1/3 fl oz). See "Requirements" below.
- Wholesale Bulk Program: Designed for Customers who place their orders online or by phone and seek Wholesale Bulk Item Pricing (large items). Wholesale Bulk Item pricing can be found under the “Wholesale Bulk” menu on our Home Page. No further discounts are applied to the prices listed. Sizes typically range from 1kg (35.274 fl oz) to 5kgs (176.37 fl oz) on Essential Oils and 20ltrs (5.3 gal) on Additive Free Products. You will also find select Rare & Precious Essential Oils in sizes as small as 5ml (1/6 fl oz) included in the Wholesale Bulk category because they are typically only sold at Wholesale prices. See "Requirements" below.
- Essential Oils in kg or larger sizes published on www.auroma.com will be subject to revisions driven by fluctuating world market prices and, or, fluctuating exchange rates. In all cases, our Customers will be advised of any fluctuation in pricing before being billed for their purchase
- Wholesale – Bulk Essential Oil products are brought into the U.S. from our processing facility in Australia via Air FedEx on a weekly basis.
- Bulk Additive Free Personal Care products and bulk Flower & Fruit Waters are brought into the U.S. via Sea Container on a Quarterly Basis
- $200 minimum order at Wholesale pricing
- State or Federal Tax ID Number for U.S. businesses, if available
- Business Name for Foreign businesses
- We would love to get you started. Just ask!
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
- You may place your order:
- Online on our website at www.auroma.com,
- By phone at 630-653-3082 (We will make every effort to answer Voice Mail messages within 24 hours
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- If you wish to place a Standard Wholesale or Wholesale - Bulk order via our website, you can use our Shopping Cart to make your selections in the normal fashion. On the final page of the Shopping Cart:
- Type or paste the following statement into the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" field: WHOLESALE ORDER
- Select PRINT & CALL in the "PAYMENT METHOD" field. No Credit Card account is required at this time. We’ll come back to you for a Credit Card #, expiration date & security code.
- Place Your Order!
- Upon receipt of your PRINT & CALL order we will:
- Apply a wholesale discount of up to 30% off the "Regular" price of your selected items. No further discount will be applied to the Bulk Aromatherapy Orders.
- We will contact you to set-up the details of your Wholesale or Bulk Aromatherapy Account.
- If you wish to place your order by email or Phone:
- Let us know your interest, i.e. Standard Wholesale or Wholesale - Bulk
- Provide us with a telephone number or email address specifying the best day and time to contact you
- We’ll do the rest.
- Whether you place your order Online, by email or by Phone, we value the opportunity to speak with you personally. One of the mistakes made by many of those who are new to the business of aromatherapy is "over purchasing." Another is purchasing the wrong Essential Oils or Additive Free Personal Care Products. We can advise you on how to make an investment which produces the best return for your business. Ask!